Webinar: 8 Tips to Keep your remote Home Workers in the Communication Loop
Date: Tuesday, August 22
Time: 1 PM Central
Effective communication is always important in the home care industry. But when it comes to remote workers, who likely spend a lot of time in the homes of clients but very little time in the office, a solid communication plan becomes essential.
Faced with the challenges of delivering care in homes and communities, it’s easy to let communication suffer and let caregivers feel isolated and disconnected. Through the integration of technology, people, and processes, the automatic flow of information and secure communication between the office and the field improves caregiver job satisfaction and outcomes.
This webinar will help you:
- Understand how Tendercare builds trust with their office staff and caregivers and was ranked No. 1 among large employers in WorkplaceDynamics in Indianapolis
- Identify 8 tips to connect your remote home care workers to your office staff and build real connections of caring and trust
- Make the most of technology to communicate in real time and securely to improve outcomes and increase staff satisfaction
- Karen Paradiso – Vice President Practice Leader of Operational Optimization at Celltrak
- Leslie Deitchman – President Administrator at Tendercare Home Health Services
- Denise Rusler – Director of Nursing at Tendercare Home Health Services
This webinar is brought to you by: