National Nursing & Rehab, Inc. recently acquired the assets of a non-profit home health company in Texas, expanding its reach into two major Texas metropolitan areas. The transaction includes the acquisition of all Home Health Services of Texas, Inc. home health operations, including Home Health Services of Houston, Inc. and Home Health Services of Dallas, […]
National home health, hospice and post-acute care provider LHC Group (NASDAQ: LHCG) announced it has recently closed its previously stated acquisition of Life Care Home Health. The deal, which was announced in July, entails LHC acquiring 13 home health agencies across six states for $10 million in cash, thus expanding the company’s footprint to 350 […]
A private equity company headquartered in Providence, Rhode Island, with over $2.5 billion in assets under management is adding to its growing portfolio with last week’s purchase of Lynbrook, New York-based home care company, All Metro Health Care Services, Inc. Founded in 1955, All Metro provides home- and community-based services in New York, New Jersey […]
Selling a home care company, just like any business, requires a great deal of deliberation. And while the market abounds with hundreds of these types of agencies, there are several key practices companies can employ to better position themselves for sale among their competitors, especially in a landscape where heightened acquisition activity has ripened the […]
With talks heating up in recent months around two possible acquirers for major home health and hospice provider Gentiva (NYSE: GTIV), the company says regardless of a possible merger, it’s positioning itself to be a major presence in the post-acute care sector. Kindred Healthcare (NYSE: KND) and an unnamed party have upped their bids for […]
Subscribe to free news updates
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
- Home Health, Personal Care Aides Top List of U.S. Fastest Growing Jobs September 3, 2014
- Home Care Leaders to CMS: Bidding Program ‘Profoundly Flawed’ September 10, 2014
- Top 5 Value Adds to Boost Curb Appeal for Home Care Sellers September 10, 2014
- How the Apple Watch Can Reshape Home Care September 11, 2014
- Home Care Workers Nixed from California’s Paid Sick Leave Bill September 11, 2014
- Fortune: Home Care Is Fastest Growing, But Worst Paying Job September 16, 2014
- National Nursing & Rehab Acquires Home Health Services of Texas September 16, 2014
- LHC Group Closes $10 Million Acquisition of Life Care Home Health September 16, 2014
- Private Equity Group Acquires New York Home Care Agency September 15, 2014
- Families Find Caregiving Comes With Startling Expenses September 15, 2014
- CNBC: Home Health Care Likely Target in Fraud Schemes | Home Health Care News: [...] fraud on the list: billing Medicare for hom...
- Shelly Cook: That's great announcement! I have found that litt...