With talks heating up in recent months around two possible acquirers for major home health and hospice provider Gentiva (NYSE: GTIV), the company says regardless of a possible merger, it’s positioning itself to be a major presence in the post-acute care sector. Kindred Healthcare (NYSE: KND) and an unnamed party have upped their bids for […]
In ongoing efforts to expand its Software-as-a-Service (Saas) solutions for the home health and hospice industries, Kinnser Software is broadening its offerings across the post-acute care continuum with the acquisition of private duty software provider ADLware. Monday’s acquisition of the San Clemente, Calif.-based ADLware forms a new product line called Kinnser ADL, which will be […]
The latest in a series of ongoing acquisitions in the home health and hospice sectors this year, California-based company The Ensign Group (Nasdaq:ENSG) has added yet another home health care agency to its growing portfolio of post-acute care operations. The Mission Viejo, Calif.-based company announced Monday that is has acquired Angeles Home Health Care located […]
The ever-persistent Kindred Healthcare, Inc. (NYSE:KND) has yet to be deterred in its ongoing quest to purchase Gentiva Health Services, Inc. (NASDAQ:GTIV), as it reiterated its offer to buy the company Tuesday. As previously announced last week, Kindred is willing to enter into a negotiated agreement to acquire all of Gentiva’s outstanding shares for a […]
The ongoing purchase offers and subsequent rejections between Kindred Healthcare, Inc. (NYSE:KND) and Gentiva Health Services, Inc. (NASDAQ:GTIV) has invited a new player into the mix, one that analysts assume is likely a private equity suitor for the latter home health giant. Monday, Kindred solicited its newest proposal to Gentiva in response to the company’s […]
Subscribe to free news updates
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
- Minnesota Best, Mississippi Worst States for Health ROI August 7, 2014
- GAO: CMS Lacks Reliable Data, Oversight August 14, 2014
- Ohio VA to Offer Nursing Home Alternative for Veterans August 14, 2014
- Little Training, Oversight Puts Home-Based Caregivers in Tough Position August 18, 2014
- Investigators Dismantle $60 Million Home Health, Pharmacy Fraud Ring August 18, 2014
- Hospital Group Opposes Proposed CMS Home Health Audit Rules August 20, 2014
- Judge OKs Vote On Minnesota Home Care Worker Union August 20, 2014
- Physicians: 2 Key Home Health Care Areas CMS Needs to Address August 20, 2014
- 2014: The Year Apple Makes a Big Play in Health Care? August 19, 2014
- NY Times: Health Care Fraud Proves Elusive for Medicare August 19, 2014
- CNBC: Home Health Care Likely Target in Fraud Schemes | Home Health Care News: [...] fraud on the list: billing Medicare for hom...
- Shelly Cook: That's great announcement! I have found that litt...