Anchorage, Alaska-based federal contractor Chenega Corporation has purchased AQTS Home Health in San Antonio to expand into the commercial home health care market, the San Antonio Business Journal reports. The purchase price was not disclosed. AQTS Home Health, part of the Access Quality family of companies, has 75 full-time employees in San Antonio that provide nursing, occupational […]
On the heels of several national home care acquisitions in recent months, Encompass Home Health’s parent company is seeking a buyer for its home health arm, according to a report from the Wall Street Journal. Cressy & Co., the company’s parent, is seeking a purchase price of $700 million, the Wall Street Journal reports, citing three […]
Atlanta-based Five Points Healthcare has expanded its services into Tennessee after acquiring Willowbrook Health Systems a Medicare-certified home health and hospice provider operating throughout middle Tennessee. Fulcrum Equity Partners, a growth equity fund also based in Atlanta, provided equity financing for the acquisition, which marks the fourth acquisition completed by Five Points and Fulcrum. The latest deal […]
After a summer-long bid war and months of subsequent hush-hush, it finally happened: Kindred Healthcare, Inc. (NYSE: KND) and Gentiva Health Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: GTIV) have agreed to merge in a deal valued at $1.8 billion that will create a national powerhouse in the home health and post-acute care sector. WIth the agreement reached Thursday, […]
Caring Brands International, the holding company of Interim HealthCare Inc., a national network of home care, hospice and health staffing franchises, has expanded its global operations by acquiring Australia-based Just Better Care for an undisclosed amount. Located in Manly, New South Wales, Australia, Just Better Care is a franchisor of in-home non-medical and medical care […]
Subscribe to free news updates
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
- AAHomecare Unveils New App, ‘Nerve-Center’ for News October 20, 2014
- Encompass Home Health Seeks Buyer, $700 Million Price Tag October 27, 2014
- Study: Americans In Hospice Often Receive Less Than 1 Week of Care October 27, 2014
- WaPo Beats Government In Creation of Online Hospice Guide October 28, 2014
- VA Home Care Program Could Revolutionize Healthcare October 28, 2014
- Home Care Tops Fro-Yo, Fitness in Emerging Franchise Ranks October 31, 2014
- CMS Finalizes Payment Changes for Medicare Home Health Agencies October 31, 2014
- Breier to Lead $7.1 Billion Powerhouse Kindred Healthcare October 31, 2014
- No Wheels, No Problem: Uber Expands into Senior-Friendly Ride Services October 29, 2014
- Pill-Popping Tech is Google’s Next Big Play in Aging Health Care October 29, 2014
- CNBC: Home Health Care Likely Target in Fraud Schemes | Home Health Care News: [...] fraud on the list: billing Medicare for hom...
- Shelly Cook: That's great announcement! I have found that litt...