Atlanta-based Five Points Healthcare has expanded its services into Tennessee after acquiring Willowbrook Health Systems a Medicare-certified home health and hospice provider operating throughout middle Tennessee. Fulcrum Equity Partners, a growth equity fund also based in Atlanta, provided equity financing for the acquisition, which marks the fourth acquisition completed by Five Points and Fulcrum. The latest deal […]
After a summer-long bid war and months of subsequent hush-hush, it finally happened: Kindred Healthcare, Inc. (NYSE: KND) and Gentiva Health Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: GTIV) have agreed to merge in a deal valued at $1.8 billion that will create a national powerhouse in the home health and post-acute care sector. WIth the agreement reached Thursday, […]
Caring Brands International, the holding company of Interim HealthCare Inc., a national network of home care, hospice and health staffing franchises, has expanded its global operations by acquiring Australia-based Just Better Care for an undisclosed amount. Located in Manly, New South Wales, Australia, Just Better Care is a franchisor of in-home non-medical and medical care […]
National Nursing & Rehab, Inc. recently acquired the assets of a non-profit home health company in Texas, expanding its reach into two major Texas metropolitan areas. The transaction includes the acquisition of all Home Health Services of Texas, Inc. home health operations, including Home Health Services of Houston, Inc. and Home Health Services of Dallas, […]
National home health, hospice and post-acute care provider LHC Group (NASDAQ: LHCG) announced it has recently closed its previously stated acquisition of Life Care Home Health. The deal, which was announced in July, entails LHC acquiring 13 home health agencies across six states for $10 million in cash, thus expanding the company’s footprint to 350 […]
Subscribe to free news updates
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
- Michigan Home Health Owner Pleads Guilty to $22 Million Medicare Fraud Scheme October 13, 2014
- U.S. News: Lack of Medicare Coverage Leaves Alzheimer’s Patients With Few Options October 20, 2014
- Michigan Passes “Right To Try” Law, Allows Terminally Ill to Access Investigative Drugs October 21, 2014
- Missouri Union Achieves Higher Wage For Home Care Workers October 21, 2014
- Home and Community-Based Services Are Becoming Essential in Senior Living October 21, 2014
- Home Health Care Tech Targets Staff Education in New Rollout October 23, 2014
- Detroit Home Health Agency Founder Pleads Guilty to $22 Million Medicare Fraud Scheme October 23, 2014
- NAHC Establishes Ebola Task Force for Home Care Workers October 23, 2014
- 3 Threats Facing the Home Health Care Industry October 22, 2014
- Tech Startup Eyes Untapped Opportunity in Home Health October 22, 2014
- CNBC: Home Health Care Likely Target in Fraud Schemes | Home Health Care News: [...] fraud on the list: billing Medicare for hom...
- Shelly Cook: That's great announcement! I have found that litt...