With talks heating up in recent months around two possible acquirers for major home health and hospice provider Gentiva (NYSE: GTIV), the company says regardless of a possible merger, it’s positioning itself to be a major presence in the post-acute care sector. Kindred Healthcare (NYSE: KND) and an unnamed party have upped their bids for […]
In ongoing efforts to expand its Software-as-a-Service (Saas) solutions for the home health and hospice industries, Kinnser Software is broadening its offerings across the post-acute care continuum with the acquisition of private duty software provider ADLware. Monday’s acquisition of the San Clemente, Calif.-based ADLware forms a new product line called Kinnser ADL, which will be […]
The latest in a series of ongoing acquisitions in the home health and hospice sectors this year, California-based company The Ensign Group (Nasdaq:ENSG) has added yet another home health care agency to its growing portfolio of post-acute care operations. The Mission Viejo, Calif.-based company announced Monday that is has acquired Angeles Home Health Care located […]
The ever-persistent Kindred Healthcare, Inc. (NYSE:KND) has yet to be deterred in its ongoing quest to purchase Gentiva Health Services, Inc. (NASDAQ:GTIV), as it reiterated its offer to buy the company Tuesday. As previously announced last week, Kindred is willing to enter into a negotiated agreement to acquire all of Gentiva’s outstanding shares for a […]
The ongoing purchase offers and subsequent rejections between Kindred Healthcare, Inc. (NYSE:KND) and Gentiva Health Services, Inc. (NASDAQ:GTIV) has invited a new player into the mix, one that analysts assume is likely a private equity suitor for the latter home health giant. Monday, Kindred solicited its newest proposal to Gentiva in response to the company’s […]
Subscribe to free news updates
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
- Eight in 10 Americans Oppose Medicare Cuts to Home Health August 19, 2014
- Direct-Care Group Exceeds Fundraising Goal to Improve Home Care August 26, 2014
- Ohio’s New Managed Care Plan Leaves Home Health Aides, Agencies Without Pay August 26, 2014
- Study Shows House Calls Pay Off, Slash Medicare Costs 17% August 26, 2014
- Home Health Agencies’ Transition to Managed Care Plan ‘Lukewarm At Best’ August 27, 2014
- Minnesota Home Health Workers Approve Union in Historic Election August 28, 2014
- AirStrip Raises $25M to Bring Mobile Tech into Home Health August 28, 2014
- Philips Smartphone App Targets Aging in Place Seniors August 28, 2014
- Miami Home Health Owner Sentenced In $6 Million Medicare Fraud Scheme August 27, 2014
- Maine Rallies Around Package of Bills Aimed at Aging in Place August 27, 2014
- CNBC: Home Health Care Likely Target in Fraud Schemes | Home Health Care News: [...] fraud on the list: billing Medicare for hom...
- Shelly Cook: That's great announcement! I have found that litt...