The ongoing purchase offers and subsequent rejections between Kindred Healthcare, Inc. (NYSE:KND) and Gentiva Health Services, Inc. (NASDAQ:GTIV) has invited a new player into the mix, one that analysts assume is likely a private equity suitor for the latter home health giant. Monday, Kindred solicited its newest proposal to Gentiva in response to the company’s […]
Senior care and home care solutions merge in AOD Software’s recent acquisition of Stratis Business Systems, Inc., a leader in home health and home care cloud-based software. The acquisition will address the growing need for integrated solutions, as more seniors are looking for ways to age in place and receive in-home care. “As senior living […]
The Ensign Group (NASDAQ: ENSG), a western U.S. provider of a variety of senior care services, is expanding its home health care presence with the acquisition of a Colorado hospice company. The Mission Viejo, California-based company announced Tuesday that is has acquired Namaste Hospice located in Denver. While the transaction terms were not disclosed, the […]
LHC Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:LHCG), a home health, hospice and post-acute health care services provider, announced that it will acquire Life Care Home Health, Inc. and its operating subsidiaries for $10 million in cash. The acquisition will bring to LHC Group’s portfolio 14 home health agencies across seven states, increasing the company’s geographical footprint to 352 […]
Following an ongoing series of acquisition rejections, Kindred Healthcare (NYSE:KND) has again increased its offer to buy Gentiva Health Services (NASDAQ:GTIV). Gentiva recently rejected Kindred’s offer to acquire all outstanding shares of the company’s common stock for $14.50 per share, saying the offer undervalued the company and was not in the best interests of its shareholders. […]
Subscribe to free news updates
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
- LHC Group to Acquire Life Care Home Health for $10 Million July 15, 2014
- CMS Announces Round 2 Re-Compete for DME Bidding Program July 22, 2014
- Sinfonia Healthcare Corp Launches Home Health Services in Virginia July 23, 2014
- CMS Cuts Back on Hospice Drug Restrictions July 23, 2014
- Home Training Sessions Reduced Hospital Readmissions by 39% July 23, 2014
- Home Health Care Industry a Draw For Less Educated Workers July 28, 2014
- Medicare, Social Security Still to Go Broke Now at Slower Rate July 28, 2014
- Invacare Q2 Earnings Tumble On HME Audits July 28, 2014
- Kinnser Reinvents Home Health and Hospice Software with New Features July 24, 2014
- Brightree Joins AAHomecare To Address Audit Issues July 24, 2014
- CNBC: Home Health Care Likely Target in Fraud Schemes | Home Health Care News: [...] fraud on the list: billing Medicare for hom...
- Shelly Cook: That's great announcement! I have found that litt...