A prime time celebrity is partnering with a home care company to become its official spokesperson, and relating to clients through her personal experience with Alzheimer’s disease. American talk show host and Emmy Award winner Leeza Gibbons is the official spokesperson of Senior Helpers, and will also help invest in Senior Helpers franchises. The national […]
Home Care Assistance, a provider of home care services across the U.S. and Canada, has broadened its presence north of the border with a new branch opening in Toronto. Home Care Assistance of Caledon, a community located within the greater Toronto area of Ontario, is the 97th office for the company in North America. In […]
Several home health and hospice agencies in New England recently rebranded to join the Ascend family of companies. Care Alternatives, Total Care, BergenCare Home Health, BergenCare Personal Touch and Total Care of Massachusetts last week completed their rebranding efforts to carry the Ascend name, a move that the parent company believes will not only better […]
A home care provider specializing in full-time care for seniors has been recognized as one of the top senior care franchises of 2014 by Franchise Business Review. Home Care Assistance stood out among more than 30 franchise companies and 1,300 senior care franchise owners in North America to earn top rankings in the areas of financial opportunity, […]
A senior care provider is expanding by opening new offices within the United States and rolling out additional services at its Canadian division. Home Care Assistance is growing with the addition of an office in Clearwater, Fla. positioned to serve the Tampa Bay community; an office in Norwalk, Conn., positioned to serve southern Fairfield County; […]
Subscribe to free news updates
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
- Michigan Home Health Owner Pleads Guilty to $22 Million Medicare Fraud Scheme October 13, 2014
- U.S. News: Lack of Medicare Coverage Leaves Alzheimer’s Patients With Few Options October 20, 2014
- Michigan Passes “Right To Try” Law, Allows Terminally Ill to Access Investigative Drugs October 21, 2014
- Missouri Union Achieves Higher Wage For Home Care Workers October 21, 2014
- Home and Community-Based Services Are Becoming Essential in Senior Living October 21, 2014
- Home Health Care Tech Targets Staff Education in New Rollout October 23, 2014
- Detroit Home Health Agency Founder Pleads Guilty to $22 Million Medicare Fraud Scheme October 23, 2014
- NAHC Establishes Ebola Task Force for Home Care Workers October 23, 2014
- 3 Threats Facing the Home Health Care Industry October 22, 2014
- Tech Startup Eyes Untapped Opportunity in Home Health October 22, 2014
- CNBC: Home Health Care Likely Target in Fraud Schemes | Home Health Care News: [...] fraud on the list: billing Medicare for hom...
- Shelly Cook: That's great announcement! I have found that litt...