Home Care Assistance, a provider of home care services across the U.S. and Canada, has broadened its presence north of the border with a new branch opening in Toronto. Home Care Assistance of Caledon, a community located within the greater Toronto area of Ontario, is the 97th office for the company in North America. In […]
Several home health and hospice agencies in New England recently rebranded to join the Ascend family of companies. Care Alternatives, Total Care, BergenCare Home Health, BergenCare Personal Touch and Total Care of Massachusetts last week completed their rebranding efforts to carry the Ascend name, a move that the parent company believes will not only better […]
A home care provider specializing in full-time care for seniors has been recognized as one of the top senior care franchises of 2014 by Franchise Business Review. Home Care Assistance stood out among more than 30 franchise companies and 1,300 senior care franchise owners in North America to earn top rankings in the areas of financial opportunity, […]
A senior care provider is expanding by opening new offices within the United States and rolling out additional services at its Canadian division. Home Care Assistance is growing with the addition of an office in Clearwater, Fla. positioned to serve the Tampa Bay community; an office in Norwalk, Conn., positioned to serve southern Fairfield County; […]
A husband-wife couple with health care care industry experience have opened a new business in Nevada that pairs seniors in need of home care with caregivers of their same age, reports the Reno Gazette-Journal. Dr. Charles P. Virden, a plastic surgeon with practices in Reno and the Tahoe-Truckee area, along with his wife, Lynnsey Virden, […]
Subscribe to free news updates
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
- Home Health Leaders Re-launch Initiative to Bring Voting to Homebound Patients August 11, 2014
- Investigators Dismantle $60 Million Home Health, Pharmacy Fraud Ring August 18, 2014
- HME Industry Rallies Against Competitive Bidding August 18, 2014
- Eight in 10 Americans Oppose Medicare Cuts to Home Health August 19, 2014
- NY Times: Health Care Fraud Proves Elusive for Medicare August 19, 2014
- Kansas Fights Federal Labor Rule for Home Health Workers August 21, 2014
- Michigan Home Health Owner Pleads Guilty in $22 Million Medicare Scheme August 21, 2014
- Invacare Restructuring Plan Calls for 190 Workforce Cuts August 21, 2014
- Hospital Group Opposes Proposed CMS Home Health Audit Rules August 20, 2014
- Judge OKs Vote On Minnesota Home Care Worker Union August 20, 2014
- CNBC: Home Health Care Likely Target in Fraud Schemes | Home Health Care News: [...] fraud on the list: billing Medicare for hom...
- Shelly Cook: That's great announcement! I have found that litt...