A home care provider specializing in full-time care for seniors has been recognized as one of the top senior care franchises of 2014 by Franchise Business Review. Home Care Assistance stood out among more than 30 franchise companies and 1,300 senior care franchise owners in North America to earn top rankings in the areas of financial opportunity, […]
A senior care provider is expanding by opening new offices within the United States and rolling out additional services at its Canadian division. Home Care Assistance is growing with the addition of an office in Clearwater, Fla. positioned to serve the Tampa Bay community; an office in Norwalk, Conn., positioned to serve southern Fairfield County; […]
A husband-wife couple with health care care industry experience have opened a new business in Nevada that pairs seniors in need of home care with caregivers of their same age, reports the Reno Gazette-Journal. Dr. Charles P. Virden, a plastic surgeon with practices in Reno and the Tahoe-Truckee area, along with his wife, Lynnsey Virden, […]
Home health and senior care-related businesses are among the hottest franchises to own, joining the ranks of retail and even fast-food chains, according to the Forbes 2014 Best Franchises list. The home health and senior care niche is growing at what Forbes calls an “amazing” rate, with three of the top-10 franchises in the list […]
One of the largest home health care providers is bringing staff training online through a new partnership with a professional education institute. Home Instead Senior Care’s 65,000 employees worldwide will soon be able to access their state-specific training online. Home Instead Senior Care has endorsed Institute for Professional Care Education (IPCed) as a preferred vendor […]
Subscribe to free news updates
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
- Detroit Doctor Pleads Guilty in $7 Million Home Health Care Fraud July 10, 2014
- Home Health Agencies Drunk on Medicare Need to Diversify July 17, 2014
- Gentiva Rejects Latest Kindred Bid, Receives New Third-Party Offer July 17, 2014
- Acquisition Merges Home, Senior Care July 21, 2014
- Provider Cuts Home Care Services Due to Turnover Challenges July 21, 2014
- Home Training Sessions Reduced Hospital Readmissions by 39% July 23, 2014
- CMS Cuts Back on Hospice Drug Restrictions July 23, 2014
- Sinfonia Healthcare Corp Launches Home Health Services in Virginia July 23, 2014
- CMS Announces Round 2 Re-Compete for DME Bidding Program July 22, 2014
- Couple Arrested in $800,000 Home Health Fraud Scheme July 22, 2014
- CNBC: Home Health Care Likely Target in Fraud Schemes | Home Health Care News: [...] fraud on the list: billing Medicare for hom...
- Shelly Cook: That's great announcement! I have found that litt...