Home Care Assistance, a national in-home senior care provider, recently launched a new program aimed at facilitating the transition for home care agencies from small business to franchise. The Small Agency Transition Program is meant to help small business in the senior care space handle certain financial and administrative challenges presented by the new public [...]
Three health care providers are teaming up to create a transitional care model to provide post-acute care patients with a clinically enhanced environment that’s still conducive to facilitating a smooth transition between the hospital and home. Allina Health, Benedictine Health System (BHS) and Presbyterian Homes & Services (PHS) are collaborating to combine their hospital-based acute [...]
Senior Home Care is expanding its Telemonitoring Pilot Program to include three office locations in Florida after launching the service in July 2012 in a bid to prevent avoidable hospital readmissions. The telemonitoring monitoring program started in Gainesville and after gaining traction with referring physicians and patients has grown to include two more office locations [...]
Employees and community members were shocked when the Visiting Nurses Association (VNA) suddenly closed the doors to its Colorado Springs office last week, according to an article from the The Colorado Springs Gazette. A nonprofit commonly known for its range of community and flu-shot clinics, VNA’s closing eliminated the jobs of nearly 50 nurses, social [...]
The home care industry is predicted to continue growing at a time when many industries are contracting. In light of the opportunities presented from a business standpoint, a U.S. News report this week focuses on a population that is particularly positioned to gain: Older entrepreneurs. Through franchise opportunities offered by organizations like Home Instead, people [...]
Sign Up for Free Updates
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
- Anti-Competitive DME Bidding Bill Gaining Momentum, Sponsors Increase May 13, 2013
- State Medicaid Fraud Crackdowns Now Qualify for Federal Funds May 20, 2013
- New Website Streamlines Search for Home Care Agencies May 20, 2013
- Minn. House Approves Union Bill for Home Care Workers May 21, 2013
- Home Health Industry Can Wave “Excessive” Margins Goodbye May 21, 2013
- Anti-Fraud Coalition Calls on Congress for Medicare Reforms May 23, 2013
- Sinfonia Acquires Fourth Home Health Company May 23, 2013
- New Bill Brings Renewed Support for Senior In-Home Services May 23, 2013
- Home Health Providers Launch New Services To Survive CMS Cuts May 22, 2013
- Analysis: Home Health Copays Could Cost Medicare $16.7 Billion May 22, 2013
- CNBC: Home Health Care Likely Target in Fraud Schemes | Home Health Care News: [...] fraud on the list: billing Medicare for hom...
- Shelly Cook: That's great announcement! I have found that litt...