If you missed the 2017 Home Health Care News Summit, we have you covered. Please fill out the information below and you’ll be able to download the audio panels from all three panels. For panel information, please click here.
Panel #1 – Mastering New Home Health Policies: Emergency Preparedness, HHGM, and CoPs
As new regulations come into play, hear how to prepare master these new home health policies.
- Sara Ratcliffe – Executive Director at Illinois Homecare & Hospice Council
- Cheryl Meyer – Director of Clinical Excellence at Advocate Health Care
- Sheila Guither – Manager of Clinical Practice and Staff Development at OSF Home Care Services
Panel #2 – M&A Outlook
Home health company valuations hit impressive new peaks in 2016, and the year saw landmark deals on both the Medicare-certified and personal care side. Learn what drove these trends, whether they will continue into 2017 and how to position yourself for success, whether you’re looking to buy, sell or read the market for signs of where the industry is headed.
- Luke James – Chief Strategy Officer at Encompass Home Health and Hospice
- Chris Hendrickson – Managing Director at Ziegler
- Jim Moskal, Partner and Global Healthcare Practice Leader at Livingstone Partners
Panel #3 – Views From The C-Suite
Home health executives share their thoughts on the industry, including current trends and worries that keep them up at night.
- Thomas Gilday – President and COO at BrightStar Care
- Keith G. Meyers – CEO and Chairman of LHC Group
- Adam Nielsen – CEO at Great Lakes Caring
This event couldn’t have been possible without our sponsors: