As the instances of Medicare and Medicaid fraud continue to grow, home health care agencies are under increasing pressure to provide proof that visits occurred and services were delivered.
In December 2016, President Obama signed the 21st Century Cures Act. The act itself covers a variety of topics – and notably requires states to define mandates for electronic visit verification (EVV) of Medicaid-funded home care services.
EVV offers many benefits to agencies and care providers, and choosing the right solution can lead to improved operating efficiency, caregiver communication, quality of care, and client satisfaction.
After this webinar, you’ll walk away with information about:
- Why the 21st Century Cures Act is so important to home care agencies
- What is EVV and different EVV options
- The pros and cons of the various options
- Why an open standard is important
- What you can do to influence an open standard
- Why going beyond the simple proof of visit can do more for your agency
Date: Wednesday, March 15
Time: 1:00pm CST