Date: Wednesday, June 21
Time: 1:00 PM CDT
The Home Care industry is facing an unprecedented challenge: Only 15 percent of future clients will have adequate resources to pay for care with private funds.
The gap is growing between the number of Americans needing long-term care and the resources to fund it all. Since Medicare and Medicaid will not be able to cover the costs, other payers will play a more vital role. Number one on that list is long-term care insurance (LTCi), which is poised to become the next billion-dollar payer in the home care market.
With millions of policies ready to be opened by aging Americans and claim benefits in the billions and growing yearly, LTCi clients can provide home care agencies with profitable new revenue streams. Providing much-needed billing and claims assistance to LTCi clients can differentiate agencies in an increasingly-competitive market.
Join the free webinar on Wednesday, June 21 at 2:00 PM ET (1 PM CT) to learn how to capture your share of the lucrative $200 billion Long-Term Care Insurance market.
During this webinar, LTCi experts will cover:
- Profile of an average LTCi client
- Size, characteristics and evolution of the LTCi market
- How to attract and retain LTCi clients—a valuable new service line that sells
- How to differentiate your agency by offering billing and claims assistance to LTCi clients
- Billing best practices, including effective accounts receivable and cash flow management
Matthew Capell – CEO, FHS SeniorCare Payment Solutions