Date: Wednesday, September 13
Time: 11:30 AM Central
To keep business flowing, home health agencies need to do more than just document the care they’re providing. They need to create truly defensible documentation that can withstand tough scrutiny and prove to a variety of stakeholders that the agency is providing consistent, high-quality, compliant care.
Join our panelists as they discuss how important defensible documentation is to every agency and how your agency can be on top of it.
From this webinar, you will learn:
- Tips for training caregivers and office staff to create and maintain documentation that supports an evolving plan of care
- How to leverage technology for documentation that meets the mark for surveyors and other auditors
- Best practices for keeping documentation practices compliant in an era of shifting regulatory and business requirements
- Sheila Sizemore – Director Advisory & Consulting Services at Corridor Group
- Luke Rutledge – AVP of Client Services at Homecare Homebase
- Michele Berman – Director of Clinical Practice at Bayada Home Health Care
This webinar is brought to you by