Last Chance To Register: How Home Care Agencies Address Care & Services Challenges with Technology
Date: Wednesday, December 6, 2017
Time: 10 A.M. Central
Today, home care agencies are challenges to continuously improve care quality and report to clients, families and payers to retain and increase referrals. Many have turned to technology to manage the delivery of that care.
Two innovative home care agency executives from Loving Care Hospice & Home Health in the U.S., and Sevacare in the U.K. will share their challenges and experiences on how they used technology to improve care quality while increasing compliance, enhancing communication, reducing costs, increasing care provider productivity and improving staff satisfaction and retention. Additionally, we will hear the unique perspective from one of our partners, Qualicode Logiciel’s executive in Canada.
This webinar will help you:
- Compare the biggest challenges home care agencies experience in the U.S., Canada and U.K.
- Understand how using technology has made the agencies more successful and what else needs to happen in the future to overcome challenges
- Identify changes that are necessary to improve safe, quality care and services in home and community care
- Cheryl Reid-Haughian – Vice president of Clinical Informatics at CellTrak
- Barbara Dixon – Chief clinical coordinator at Loving Care Hospice & Home Health
- Nicolas Bastien – Vice president business development at Qualicode Logiciel, Inc.
- Mark Newman – Principal at Solutions Group
This webinar is sponsored by: