Date: Wednesday, March 21, 2018
Time: 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM Central
With regulatory audits ramping up, how can hospices keep pace with changing regulations and ensure compliance, while managing growth? The ability to demonstrate quality care with complete documentation is key. Yet, many hospices are unable to do this and face increased Medicare onsite surveys and federal audits.
In this free webinar, learn how Affinity Hospice overcame these challenges and survived an audit. Find out how after a 25% rapid growth rate, Affinity Hospice struggled with inefficient technology and processes, leaving them vulnerable. Learn what they did to not only survive the audit–but get things under control so they could shift their energy to focusing on patient care and growth.
Learn from the Affinity Hospice survey experience and get insights from industry expert Jennifer Younker-Mirth to:
- Understand the top hospice survey deficiencies and how to prevent them
- Learn ways to self-audit to ensure you’re always in compliance and ahead of outside audits
- Determine criteria for choosing the right EMR system to help keep hospices of any size compliant
- Jennifer Younker-Mirth, RN, BSN, CLNC – Hospice Product Manager, Optima Healthcare Solutions
- Quincy Martindale – Administrator, Affinity Hospice