April 18, 2018
1 PM Central
In study after study, agencies cite retention as one of their most pressing issues. The shortage of home health and personal care aides is acute and getting worse: The number of aides needed will grow by over 40 percent from 2016 to 2026, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
In an environment of lower reimbursements and narrow margins, just spending more to attract and keep home care staff is not an option. Agencies need to address this challenge with other approaches. The technology that you provide to aides is one way to improve job satisfaction and retention. Using modern, convenient technology helps reduce administrative work so that aides can spend more time on care.
In this webinar, you will learn how technology can help:
- Reduce paperwork and remove hassles with travel and time-keeping
- Improve client and staff satisfaction by empowering aides to spend more time on care
- Engage employees to help them to be more informed and self-sufficient
- Darby Anderson – Executive Vice President and Chief Development Officer, Addus
- Cheryl Reid-Haughian – Vice President of Clinical Informatics, CellTrak