April 25, 2018
1 PM Central
Every year, home health care organizations spend anywhere from $500-$1,000,000 on job boards only to be disappointed with the candidate traffic or lack of quality applicants. How can you keep up with the all time high demand for caregivers, RNs, and CNAs? Attend this webinar and learn how to source and hire the best of the best via a multi-channel sourcing strategy.
- How to apply the consumer concepts you already know to your hiring strategy
- How creating the right business process for candidate sourcing can significantly reduce your recruiting budget
- Key benchmarks and how to track performance & acquisition costs
- Adam Robinson – Co-Founder & CEO, Hireology
- Tim Mullaney – Editor and Moderator, Home Health Care News