Date: Wednesday May 23, 2018
Time: 1-2 PM Central
Every hospice is required to conduct Interdisciplinary Group (IDG) meetings on each patient every fourteen days. In theory, these meetings are for the care team to review the holistic plan of care of the patient to ensure the patient and family needs are being met. In reality, they can be a painfully time-consuming process to prepare for and can take hours to conduct. This can easily bring productivity to a grinding halt – and cause a tremendous amount of after-hours work for your staff.
This webinar will review the typical time-wasting IDG prep and meeting activities that burden staff, and share how hospices can use a combination of best practices and technology to overcome them.
Hear from hospice industry veteran, Debra Beaty of Optima Healthcare Solutions, and learn:
- How your IDG prep time compares to your peers based on results of a recent industry poll
- The top IDG prep and meeting “time wasters” and how to avoid them
- How technology can automate IDG prep time and help run efficient meetings to maximize your team’s time
- Debra Beaty, RN, BSN, Senior Solution Specialist, Optima Healthcare Solutions
- Tim Mullaney, Editor, Home Health Care News