June 6, 2018
1 PM Central
Turnover for home care aides and hospice CNAs ranges from 35% to 65% per year. At $3,500 per aide, the cost of turnover is staggering for agencies and hospices. The good news – focusing on key factors, like improving safety and communication, can reduce turnover by 7% or more.
Employee satisfaction matters – understanding the factors that contribute to turnover and the approaches that deliver improvement will prepare you to manage this persisting challenge.
In this webinar, you will learn, how:
- Visibility removes isolation and adds support and safety for aides
- Aide satisfaction is improved by communication that promotes self-sufficiency
- An increase in accountability improves care quality
- Best practices for managing aide retention and satisfaction
- Pete Davies – Vice President and Chief Information Officer, Hospice & Palliative Care Charlotte Region
- Hayley Gleason – Interim Executive Director, Doctoral Candidate, Home Care Aide Council
This webinar is sponsored by