Date: Tuesday, May 8
Time: 1 PM Central
In an era of intense regulatory scrutiny in home health and hospice, agencies must be excel at risk management to maintain a sterling reputation in the marketplace and avoid losing Medicare dollars.
PEPPER reports are one of the most effective tools that providers have to assess their risk and target their compliance efforts. The best hospices are PEPPER pros, knowing how to make the most of the data to drive operational best practices.
After this webinar, you’ll walk away knowing:
- A better understanding of the PEPPER Report
- The key indices for review that might show red flags
- How to utilize PEPPER Report to assess provider risk for improper Medicare payments
- Strategies to mitigate risk utilizing the findings from the PEPPER Report
- Catherine Krause, MSN, RN, Associate, The Corridor Group
- Toby Clinkenbeard, Sr. Product Manager – Hospice, Homecare Homebase
This webinar is sponsored by