The post-acute landscape is changing rapidly for home health and hospice: regulations, reimbursements, and technology are all shifting, creating a dynamic environment for providers large and small.
As organizations try to find their footing amid increased competition and the need for growth, they’re also facing requirements to deliver value-based care for meaningful engagement throughout the healthcare spectrum. But are there proven ways to leverage technology as a tool for these growing pains?
In this panel-style discussion, these C-Suite leaders will shares some of their visions for the future, addressing their business priorities and challenges through the use of technology in today’s complex operating environment.
Panelists for the webinar will be:
- Paul Pisano, MSPT, CEO, Interim HealthCare, Hartford County
- Gail Gerntrup, RN, CEO, Hospice of Okeechobee
- Tarrah Lowry-Schreiner, CEO, Sangre de Cristo Hospice & Palliative Care
- Darcie Peacock, BSW, MS, OTR/L, CEO, Solace Pediatric Home Healthcare
- Nick Knowlton, Co-Founder, CommonWell Health Alliance and VP, Strategic Initiatives, Brightree
Join us on July 11, 2018, at 1 pm CST for a free webinar that is brought to you by Brightree.