Episode #7 of Disrupt: Randy Klein
Listen to our conversation with Hometeam CEO Randy Klein and learn about:
- His background as senior vice president of partner development for Remedy Partners, his work in operations with the Visiting Nurse Service of New York (VNSNY), one of the nation’s largest not-for-profit community-based health care organizations.
- The switch of its business model from a payment structure based on private-pay home care and Medicaid reimbursement, to nearly a sole focus on Medicare-Medicaid dual eligibles and some Medicare beneficiaries.
- How the company is looking ahead as a tech-forward organization looking to accelerate its integration into the broader health system with Medicare Advantage and those who want to age in place
Episode #8 of Disrupt: Chip Measells
Listen to our conversation with Stowell Associates’ CEO Chip Measells and learn about:
- His background in investment banking and as an entrepreneur, and why he recently jumped at the opportunity to invest in Stowell and become CEO
- How Stowell blends intensive care management with home care services, in a private-pay model, and achieves stellar workforce retention and hospital readmission numbers
- Why it’s difficult to scale up and innovate in the home care industry, despite this being the dawn of the “Golden Era” of aging baby boomers
Episode #9 of Disrupt: Jon Rousseau
Listen to Episode #9 of Disrupt with BrightSpring Health CEO Jon Rousseau and learn about:
- His career that began in finance — and how he used his experience to make the transition into health care and ultimately became the CEO of BrightSpring Health.
- Extending into medical home care and other ways tech can be used to help mend staffing challenges
- The vision around starting a BrightSpring Health Services health insurance plan and why it’s a logical move
Listen here on:
Are you a home health care or hospice operator and interested in being featured on Disrupt? Contact email@example.com to get in touch.
This episode of Disrupt is sponsored by Homecare Homebase, whose powerful, cloud-based home health software streamlines virtually every aspect of your business. Spend less time on paperwork and more time delivering quality care to the patients who need you.
Visit hchb.com to learn more.