Announcing the Preliminary Speaker Roster
Join Us April 10, 2019 in Washington, D.C.
Request An Invite
Home Health Care News (HHCN) is pleased to announce the preliminary speaker roster for our inaugural Capital + Strategy Forum on April 10, 2019, in Washington, D.C. This full-day event attracts home care, hospice, private duty, investment bankers, insurance industry and health system executives looking to network and learn about industry trends.
The conference agenda covers the innovations propelling change in the home care and hospice sectors. Speakers will tackle industry disruption, joint ventures, sales and marketing tactics, mergers and acquisitions, new operating models and much more.
View the conference agenda here.
Preliminary Speakers Include:
- Emma Dickison – President & CEO, Home Helpers Home Care
- Mike Johnson – President of Home Health, Bayada
- Tracy Clark – COO, Interim
- Brach Myers – SVP Strategic Partnerships & Care Transitions, LHC Group
- Anthony D’Alonzo – Director of Clinical Strategy and Innovation, Bayada
- Bruce Greenstein – EVP, Chief Innovation & Technology Officer, LHC Group
- Tim Hanold – CEO, CareAdvantage
- G. Scott Herman – CEO, Elara Caring
- Rexanne Domico – President of Home Health Care and Rehabilitation Services, BrightSpring Health Services
- … And more speakers coming soon!
– Sponsored By –