Time: 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm CST
Date: Tuesday, January 8th
The care delivery landscape is experiencing a seismic shift, with an increased emphasis on the home. As payers and providers assign new values to care, in-home care providers face changing risks — and new potential rewards — in today’s operating environment.
This webinar will dive into an expert discussion on how to rethink partnerships and collaboration in care delivery. Successful home health organizations will focus on coordination and delivering value while managing risk and being properly compensated for that risk. Local relationships, and even unusual home health care partnerships, are driving this change across the care continuum.
In this webinar you will learn:
- What is the “Drive to Home” and how it is benefiting in-home providers
- How the role of Medicare Advantage is growing and why it cannot be ignored
- How the market is creating strange bedfellows as non-traditional home health partnerships become essential
- The importance of local and regional relationships in care delivery and transitions
- How your business value is defined by the economics of care delivery
- Anne Tumlinson, CEO Anne Tumlinson Innovations
- Bob Kramer, founder & strategic advisor, NIC
- Beth Burnham Mace, chief economist & director of outreach, NIC
- Liz Ecker, moderator, Aging Media Network