The Home Health Care News 2019 Summit is full day, interactive event on September 18, 2019 in Chicago that brings together professionals involved in home health, private duty, hospice, palliative care and other parts of the post-acute continuum.
Serving as a speaker at an HHCN event is an excellent way to network with executives and seasoned professionals, increase your knowledge and help advance the industry by sharing knowledge and best practices.
Whether you’re a dynamic keynote speaker or can add an interesting perspective to a panel, read on to learn more about speaking options at HHCN events!
For our 2019 Summit, we are seeking speakers that are primarily from agencies, providers and health systems for the following topics:
- Regulation Environment Beyond PDGM
- Redefining Therapy in Home Health
- Hospital at Home Programs
- Future of Franchising
- Pediatric Home Health Trends
- Rise of Private Equity in Fueling M&A and Growth
- Developing a Hospice Line of Business
- Legal Challenges Facing Home Health / Private Duty (nationally)
- Sales & Marketing — Creativity in Differentiation in a Crowded Marketplace
- The Future of Payments and Models Across the Care Continuum