Date: May 16
Time: 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. CT
The health care industry is undergoing transformative change as the entire ecosystem recognizes the impact of non-clinical factors on health outcomes, quality of life and overall cost. Functional limitations and social determinants related to health outcomes have an exponential effect on costs for complex chronic populations.
Join ClearCare for a webinar that explores how agencies can drive the connection between personal care and health care to deliver new levels of quality and service.
By attending, you will learn about:
- The market drivers that impact the broader health care ecosystem and what you can do to improve health outcomes at lower cost.
- ClearCare’s Quality of Care module, which consists of tracking changes in patient condition and hospitalization admissions, can help you gain better insight into your clients’ care.
- How using the Change in Condition protocol, developed as part of a multi-year study with Harvard Medical School*, provides transparency into clients’ health by identifying changes in a patient’s condition and monitoring (and helping to manage) these changes in the home.
- Leveraging the power of your data & the at-a-glance insights and custom dashboards in ClearCare Analytics – so you can get the right reports to each role at your agency, from sales and marketing to finance.
* The Change in Condition protocol has been deployed and tested across over 150,000 patients in the last four years in a Harvard Medical School study supported by Right at Home and ClearCare.