2 p.m. ET
Wednesday, June 12
The Patient-Driven Groupings Model (PDGM) represents a quantum leap for Medicare-certified home health agencies in 2020. Agencies must prepare operationally and financially to ensure they are able to provide quality care and remain financially responsible.
This webinar will provide an overview of how to prepare the various operational and financial departments for this reimbursement change.
Discussion will include:
- An overview comparing PDGM and PPS
- Impact analysis using the 2017 CMS Limited Data Set
- Management of clinical operations including case management, visit utilization, LUPA management and coding
- Coding of primary diagnosis around questionable encounters
- Key impacts to the referral process
- Marketing strategies to achieve a positive financial impact
- Financial reporting, including budgeting and KPI reports, cash flow and revenue cycle process
- Considerations to ensure your information technology vendor is prepared for PDGM