The Medicare Advantage revolution continues to grow — and in 2020, home care providers will reap the rewards.
Starting next year, CMS opens the floodgates for MA plans to cover non-medical, in-home care. The move in Medicare toward value-based models has increased insurers’ focus on delivering better health outcomes at a lower cost.
Those are the two hallmarks of Medicare Advantage — and the traits that CMS is betting home care providers can deliver.
In this 33-page report, you will learn:
- The five key challenges home care providers will face in MA
- Why MA plans now see value in home care providers due to reduced hospitalizations and readmissions for seniors
- A five-step process for finding MA plans that offer specific supplemental benefits related to home care, including instructions on how to comb through CMS.gov
- Why personal care will be the most sought after non-medical service in MA
- What the next few years will hold for home care in MA, from the 2020 expansion to the 2021 boom
- And much more!