Aging Media Network, Inc., a WTWH Media Company, (“Aging Media”) is pleased to announce the Future Leaders Class of 2023, showcasing the most promising talent in the behavioral health, home health and home care, hospice and palliative care, senior housing, and skilled nursing industries. These exemplary individuals represent strength, intuition and perseverance under some of the most challenging circumstances the senior care and behavioral health industries have ever seen.
Aging Media recognizes dynamic leaders, ages 40 and under, who are making a push to define the future of aging America. Each nominee’s vision is unique, but they are all centered on improving customer experience and health outcomes above all else.
“The members of the Future Leaders Class of 2023 have demonstrated an exceptional commitment to enhancing the lives of seniors, families, and staff,” stated George Yedinak, Executive Vice President – Healthcare and Co-Founder of Aging Media. “Individually, they have displayed a remarkable dedication to transcending their everyday responsibilities and embracing a forward-thinking approach towards the future of aging.”
This year’s Future Leaders class recognizes individuals across the care continuum, all of whom will be featured in upcoming Aging Media publications and invited to Aging Media’s in-person conferences this fall.
PointClickCare is the exclusive sponsor for the 2023 behavioral health, senior housing, and skilled nursing awards.
“I couldn’t be prouder to celebrate the achievements of our industry’s future leaders who are shaping the future of senior care,” said Travis Palmquist, SVP & GM of Senior Care for PointClickCare, a leading healthcare technology platform enabling meaningful collaboration and access to real-time insights at any stage of a patient’s healthcare journey. “Congratulations to this year’s award recipients. The work you do today, and every day, is truly making a difference for our aging population.”
Homecare Homebase serves as the exclusive sponsor for the 2023 home health, home care, hospice, and palliative care awards.
“We are lucky to be part of an industry that plays a pivotal role in the lives of our country’s most vulnerable populations and are proud to have the opportunity to highlight the talented, driven and compassionate leaders who are shaping the future of home-based care,” said Scott Decker, CEO for Homecare Homebase.
For more information about the program and to view the complete Future Leaders Class of 2023, please visit futureleaders.agingmedia.com.
This year’s Future Leaders Awards honorees are as follows:
Home Health & Home Care
- Jeffrey Briggs – Director of Intake, Family & Nursing Care
- Chelsea Chartowick – Human Resources Coordinator, Nascentia Health
- Jaron Clay – Vice President of Integrations, Care Advantage, Inc.
- Katherine Davis – Senior Vice President, Clinical Operations, Vesta Healthcare
- Kristen Duell – EVP of Experience and Innovation, FirstLight
- Amanda Fabozzi – Director of Clinical Transformation, Medalogix
- Vijay Kedar – Co-Founder and CEO, Tomorrow Health
- Jordan Kunkel – Clinical Supervisor, Healing Hands Healthcare
- Lauren McRae – Senior Director of Clinical Operations, Innovive Health
- Hannah Pearson – Vice President of Account Management and Client Success, Homecare Homebase
- Chase Potter – VP, Professional Services, AlayaCare
- April Stewart – Vice President, Access and Innovation, 24 Hour Home Care
- Emily Undajon – Senior Vice President of Strategic Operations, Right at Home
- Maria Warren – Vice President, McBee Associates
- Regis Zamudio – Vice President of ElaraConnect, Elara Caring
- David Aziz – Vice President, Integrated Behavioral Health and Enterprise Strategy, LifeStance Health, Inc.
- Erin Burke – CEO & Founder, Hansei Solutions
- Michelle Feng – Chief Clinical Officer, Executive Mental Health
- Sara Litvak – CEO, Behavioral Health Center of Excellence
- Morgan Matthews – Vice President, Partnerships, Connections Health Solutions
- Amit Parikh – Chief Medical Officer, Bend Health
- Arpan Parikh – Chief Clinical Officer, SOL Mental Health
- Stephen Parker – Behavioral Health Planner, Stantec
- Andrew Sfreddo – Senior Director & Head of Behavioral Healthcare, Blueprint, HCRE
- Ben Spielberg – CEO, Bespoke Treatment
Hospice & Palliative Care
- Brittany Chambers – Director, Health Equity and Special Initiatives, Center to Advance Palliative Care (CAPC)
- Melissa Heiss – Vice President of Hospice, Jet Health
- Drake Jarman – Senior Vice President of Growth, Hospice, Amedisys
- Vivek Mathew – VP of Marketing, Maxwell Healthcare Associates
- Ethan McChesney – Policy Director, National Partnership for Healthcare and Hospice Innovation
- Jessica McGlory – CEO, Guaranteed
- Jason Parsons – Chief Strategy Officer, Blue Ridge Hospice
- Hayley Powell – Clinical Operations Manager, PalliCare, Inc.
- Amy Rose – Director of Palliative Care Solutions, Axxess
- Anthony Spano – Director of Client Development, Netsmart
- Sonya Young – Consultant III, Kaiser Permanente
Senior Housing & Senior Living
- Jamisyn Becker – Marketing & Innovation Director, John Knox Village of Florida, Inc.
- Christine Boultbee – Interior Designer, Kasian Architecture Interior Design and Planning Ltd.
- Holly Case – Vice President of Sales, Retirement Unlimited, Inc.
- Melissa Dillon – Corporate Director of Memory Care, Senior Resource Group
- Kyle Exline – Director of Operations Management, Life Care Services
- Megan Eyrich – Corporate Marketing Director, Baptist Retirement Communities of Georgia, Inc.
- Aurora Griffin – Director, Capital Acquisitions, Griffin Living
- Courtney Hancock – Vice President of Clinical Services, Validus Senior Living
- Casey Hughes – Vice President, Senior Living, Harkins Builders
- George Kutnerian – President & CEO, Wellpointe, Inc.
- Rachael Laudano – Executive Director, Masonicare
- Courtney Lonseth – Executive Director, Spring Hills
- Phil Lord – Vice President of Operations, Solera Senior Living
- Clyde McGraw – Vice President, Real Estate, Sunrise Senior Living
- Summer Menegakis – VP, Marketing and Communications, Compass Community Living
- Amanda Navolynski – Community Navigator, Mary’s Woods
- Nicholas Richmond – Senior Director of Life Enrichment, Artis Senior Living
- Nicole Rozsa – Managing Director of Marketing, Arrow Senior Living Management
- Matt Sayre – VP of Construction Operations, Senior Living and Multifamily, Ryan Companies
- Natallia Vittoe – Associate Manager of Customer Success – Enterprise, iN2L + LifeLoop
- Amanda Waggy – Vice President of Sales, Retirement Unlimited, Inc.
- Eric Clark – Chief Executive Officer, Crest Healthcare Consulting
- Sarah Friede – SVP, Recruitment Services, Health Dimensions Group
- Marie Lopez – Co-Administrator, Juniper Village The Spearly Center
- Cody Meenan – Divisional Vice President of Operations, Saber Healthcare Group
- Steve Nee – Chief Executive Operator, Diversicare
- Kandis Poovey – Vice President of Culture & Engagement, Ignite Medical Resorts
- Eric Rosenstock – Managing Director, Greystone
- Aubrey Simmons – RN Regional MDS Consultant, Champion Care
- Truman Vereen – Administrator, Principle Long Term Care
- Andrew Wolak – Chief Operating Officer, Century Healthcare Consulting
For more information about the program and to view the complete Future Leaders Class of 2023, please visit https://futureleaders.agingmedia.com/.