Webinar: Leveraging Technology On Your Path for a 5-Star Rating
The strategic use of technology has never been more important to home health and hospice organizations than it is today. Industry leaders are incorporating technology into every aspect of their organization in order to streamline operations, retain staff and bring money in the door, all while maintaining a high quality of care.
With regulatory changes on the horizon, home health and hospice organizations are turning to technology to not only support their patients, but also as a way to manage their business.
The right technology can equip clinicians, referral sources and patients with the information needed at the point of care, as well as help improve outcomes and reduce hospital readmissions. However, many organizations are not leveraging these platforms to their full potential, and may not realize the missed opportunities associated with this.
The provider panel for the Leveraging Technology On Your Path for a 5-Star Rating webinar will explore effective utilization of technology on the path to 5-Star ratings.
After this webinar, attendees will be able to:
– Describe the impact that technology and process have on a 5-star rating.
– Identify how to utilize dashboards to track and trend data that may impact outcomes.
– Describe how to develop outcome scorecards, and how to use them during employee evaluations.
– Utilize reports (EMR or 3rd party) that can identify educational opportunities.
– Pinpoint the unique areas of opportunity that lie within your current operations that may improve outcomes.