Date: Wednesday, September 26
Time: 1:00-2:00 P.M. CDT
The home care and hospice industry is increasingly competitive. The shift from “volume” to “value” means that agencies must increasingly focus on quality outcomes and prove their “worth” to customers and referral sources alike.
Agencies must have a robust quality program in place that identifies, tracks and trends key metrics against agency goals. Successful agencies not only have visibility into their current performance, but they continually modify and develop new strategies for improvement, while engaging their clinicians.
Register now to join us for this informative webinar on building a successful, data-driven quality program to keep your agency performing at its highest level.
- Learn the value of having a robust quality program
- Identify the key elements of a successful quality program
- Identify the steps involved in quality tracking and monitoring
- Learn the importance of collecting, monitoring, and reporting data
- Learn how to engage clinicians in driving quality outcomes
— SPEAKER —
Rhonda Dornbos, RN, BSN
Chief Clinical Information Officer
DB HealthTech Consulting
— SPONSORED BY —