- Oak HC/FT
- Oak Hill Capital
- Oak Hill Capital Partners
- Oak Hill Partners
- Oak Street Health
- Oakwest Healthcare Services Inc.
- Occupational and Environmental Medicine Journal
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration
- Ochsner Health System
- OCS Inc.
- Odd Couples Housing
- Odyssey HealthCare
- Office of Inspector General
- Office of Legal Policy
- Office of Management and Budget
- Office of People with Development Disabilties
- Office of the Actuary
- Office of the Inspector General
Receive industry updates and breaking news from HHCN
On the heels of the Patient-Driven Groupings Model (PDGM) taking effect, the in-home care market is forging a new path ahead in 2020.
Within today’s regulatory climate and changing payment landscape, home health care agencies are tasked with finding new paths toward growth.