Elsevier, a provider of scientific, clinical, technical and medical information products and services, launched Thursday the availability of a new suite of home care solutions and resources for nurses and other trained professionals working in the space. The launch of Mosby’s Home Health Care combines home healthcare nursing content with competency management functionality to provide […]
The Obama Administration’s FY 2014 budget released earlier this week included several proposals that put ...
Home health and hospice providers can now receive insight into their competition with the releases ...
The owners of a Virginia home health care agency were sentenced last week to 121 ...
The founder of three Detroit-area home health agencies has pleaded guilty in federal court for his role in a $22 million home health care fraud scheme involving kickbacks, the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) announced this week. Tayyab Aziz, 45, of Homer Glen, Ill., pleaded guilty in the Eastern District of Michigan to one count […]
The National Association for Home Care & Hospice (NAHC) announced the creation of an Ebola Task Force Wednesday, which aims to help home care agencies protect their workers from the spread of the Ebola virus. “I am proud to announce the creation of an Ebola Task Force, chaired by Barbara Citarella, and will include many […]
As the elderly population grows in the coming years, so too will the home care industry — but not without facing significant threats, industry experts say. The baby boom population will push the demand for home health care, with more than 10,000 boomers turning 65 every day. In addition to the sheer demographics, home health […]
A new technology startup is building a support platform that could disrupt the way families, health professionals and others access home healthcare services. CareZapp, in beta, has three main components: a private social network where caregivers and professionals can communicate and collaborate; a framework for applications that can assist with home care; and a network […]
Subscribe to free news updates
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
- Michigan Home Health Owner Pleads Guilty to $22 Million Medicare Fraud Scheme October 13, 2014
- U.S. News: Lack of Medicare Coverage Leaves Alzheimer’s Patients With Few Options October 20, 2014
- Michigan Passes “Right To Try” Law, Allows Terminally Ill to Access Investigative Drugs October 21, 2014
- Missouri Union Achieves Higher Wage For Home Care Workers October 21, 2014
- Home and Community-Based Services Are Becoming Essential in Senior Living October 21, 2014
- Home Health Care Tech Targets Staff Education in New Rollout October 23, 2014
- Detroit Home Health Agency Founder Pleads Guilty to $22 Million Medicare Fraud Scheme October 23, 2014
- NAHC Establishes Ebola Task Force for Home Care Workers October 23, 2014
- 3 Threats Facing the Home Health Care Industry October 22, 2014
- Tech Startup Eyes Untapped Opportunity in Home Health October 22, 2014
- CNBC: Home Health Care Likely Target in Fraud Schemes | Home Health Care News: [...] fraud on the list: billing Medicare for hom...
- Shelly Cook: That's great announcement! I have found that litt...